Skip to content
- Mushroom are low in calories, fat-free, cholesterol-free & sodium-free.
- Mushroom are good sources of vitamin B2 & folic acid, this helps fight sickle cell anaemia and anaemia.
- Mushroom helps to protect against breast & other hormones related to cancers as they inhibit an enzyme called aromatase which produces estrogen.
- Mushroom is a good source of potassium & have no sodium thereby reducing the risk of high blood pressure & stroke.
- Vitamine B1 in mushroom assist to reduce the chances of brain disorder which includes nerve damage, muscles movement, problems in walking lethargy.
- Antioxidant ( Selenium & ergothioneine) present in mushroom boost the immune system & keep you disease-free.